Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Dawn... O Fuck! Its Too Bright!

I have mix feelings about re-launching this blog, because I don’t know if I really want to put it out there! But then a part of me wants me to do so! Perhaps I want this to be a collaborative effort. It would be best if we just start the damned thing without any expectations!

For some odd reason, I decided to delete the few entries I put had up on the blog. However, to quickly recap, I’m just a normal bi/gay desi “fresh-off-boat” guy in America who came here for his studies. Though I was aware of my sexuality back home and actually indulged a bit over there as well, it was only in America that I blossomed into a sex-starved little bugger! Though, there have been instances that I behaved like a good boy, but by the end of a couple of weeks of doing that, I became a horny elephant in his mast season: ravaging through bamboo fields for a cute latino! Anyways, this blog would chronicle some of the events in my and perhaps some other people’s lives.

So if you want to contribute to the blog, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment